Helping people achieve freedom from pain without surgery
Please visit the sister website www.bandaide.co.uk
I work as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Royal Liverpool University Hospitals and also consult privately at Southport, Liverpool, Manchester, and London. My mission is to provide quality orthopaedic and spinal opinion with minimal surgical intervention to promote wellness, to relieve suffering and to restore health as humanely as it can be done at the highest value for all concerned.
After years of surgical practice I now specialise in treating people with spine, feet and other musculoskeletal problems without surgical intervention if possible. Majority of disc prolapses resolve without surgical intervention. To view an example of a disc prolapse that has resolved without surgery please follow the following link. Resolved disc prolapse.
Though more than 95% of neck and back pain is not serious, the symptoms can be worrying for the patient. I handle every case of back and neck pain with a detailed consultation and a thorough examination. Following that and if needed, I will request investigations like MRI scans.
My charges are as follows
- Initial consultation £150. Online booking is available.
- Follow up consultation £100
- Home visit £250 – Booking has to made online. Full payment has to be made during the online booking. This facility is only available in Southport, Liverpool and Manchester. I will visit you in the evening between 7 PM and 9 PM. In case I cannot visit you, I will inform you as soon as possible and I will refund in full, any amount paid.
- Telephone consultation £60 – Booking has to be made online. I will call you in the evening as suggested by you on the online booking form.
There are 10 points that I endeavour to fulfil during a consultation
1) Making you feel at ease
2) Letting you tell your “story”
3) Really listening
4) Being interested in you as a whole person
5) Fully understanding your concerns
6) Showing care and compassion
7) Being positive
8) Explaining things clearly
9) Helping you to take control
10) Making a plan of action with you
The above are parts of the CARE (Consultation and Relational Empathy) protocol. The consultation and relational empathy (CARE) measure: development and preliminary validation and reliability of an empathy-based consultation process measure
I am recognized by BUPA, Alliance Surgical (Vitality Health), AXA-PPP, Simply Health and all other Private Insurance Companies.
I consult at the following 6 locations
|Feet and Spine, Ground Floor, St. Nicholas House, Old Churchyard, Liverpool L28TX
Monday 9 AM to 12 Noon
12 Church Street, Southport, PR9 0QT
Monday 2 – 5 PM
|Regus Peter House, Oxford Street,
Manchester, M1 5AN
Thursday 2 – 5 PM
|Bloomsbury Osteopathic Practice,
99 Judd St, London, WC1H 9JB
Every 4th Saturday 1 – 5 PM
10 Harley St, London W1G 9PF
Alternate Saturdays 2 PM to 5 PM
|Pall Mall Medical,
61-67 King St, Manchester M2 4PD
Tuesday 2 – 5 PM
If injections to the spine are required then I perform the injections at Pall Mall Medical, Newton Le-Willows
www.feetandspine.com – Simple steps to better health. This is an e-com company selling ergonomic chairs, sit-stand tables, shoes and orthotics.
Disclaimer – Mr. Ampat has a commercial interest in Feet and Spine which sells shoes, orthotics, ergonomic chairs and sit-stand tables
If you have any queries on the content of this web site please do not hesitate to contact us on the address given below.
Mr. George Ampat FRCS (Tr & Orth) Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Feet and Spine, Ground Floor, St. Nicholas House, Old Churchyard, Liverpool L2 8TX.
Private Secretary: Jackie Dalton / Marcela Murcova | Tel: 0800 779 7797 | Mob: 07986 735716 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org